The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum (CSF) is looking for an intern who will be based at the CSF Secretariat in Berlin. The internship will last from 13 September until 10 December 2021.
CSF was established in 2011 by non-governmental organisations as a permanent common platform. At the moment, 185 NGOs from Russia, the European Union and the United Kingdom are members or supporters of the Forum. It aims at development of cooperation of civil society organisations from Russia and EU and greater participation of NGOs in the EU-Russia dialogue.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week). The intern will assist the activities of the Operations and Programmes Department of the CSF Secretariat. The internship must be mandatory for the student as part of their studies.
- Support the planning and implementation of CSF programmes: Confronting Memories (history); Legal Dialogue (legal cooperation); Reflecting Europe (culture); Study Tours and Partnership Projects (re-granting) and Gender Project (women in history).
- Contribution to publications such as State of Civil Society Report;
- Research on topics related to the CSF programmes;
- Assisting with communication, preparation and implementation of various events;
- Assisting with proofreading and translation work involving English and Russian, depending on a proficient level;
- Administrative work, taking Minutes.
- Enrolment at an EU university for the entire duration of the internship;
- The ability to effectively work both in a team and on your own, organisational skills;
- Interest in project / event management on an international level;
- Excellent English and good Russian; other European languages are an asset.
- A 3-month long position (40 hours per week) starting on 13 September 2021;
- Professional experience in a growing and innovative international NGO, involving interaction with leading non-governmental actors in the EU and Russia;
- Opportunities to engage in civil society and cultural life in Berlin;
- Friendly working atmosphere and multicultural staff;
- Monthly compensation of EUR 350.
How to apply:
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) in one pdf by 30 June 2021 to Nela Larysova, Programme Lead at the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum (email@example.com). The interviews will take place online in July 2021.