The Expert group (EG) on Civil Society Research is a platform of permanent communication between individual experts in civil society research in the EU and Russia created by the CSF in October 2018. It consists of all interested report experts – including some CSF members – as well as the editorial team of the Report.
- Research on the annual Reports;
- Discussion of the research methodology and development of the Reports through methodological workshops and online discussions;
- Dissemination of the published Report to the libraries and relevant target audiences in the relevant countries;
- Dissemination of the research results through organization of public presentations and events; through press conferences and media publications; through participation in the conferences and other public events organized by others;
- Exchange of the relevant experiences and information through common E-Mail and other informational services;
- Development of common additional research projects and other forms of cooperation;
- Fundraising for the research activities of the CSF.