TGEU is a membership-based organisation which means members are the guiding voices of the organisation. Individuals and organisations can take part in the European and Central Asian trans movement through their membership.
Types of assistance offered by the organisation:
Since June 2021, TGEU has been offering its members the opportunity to have a one-hour virtual consultation session to check in and explore ways in which TGEU can support your organisation’s work.
TGEU can provide support in the following areas:
- Wellbeing, including activist and/or organisation wellbeing and burn-out prevention.
- Movement building, including community organising, team building, facilitation, networking.
- Media and campaigning, including advocacy, communications strategy, events organising.
- Fundraising and project management.
- The individual consultations can be held in English and/or Russian.
Since April 2020 TGEU has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on trans communities in Central Asia and Europe. With this publication, TGEU expects to support activists when raising awareness and advocating on the state of trans funding, and when empowering community members by strengthening their fundraising skills.