we are honoured to invite you to participate in the discussions “Public Journalists- Opinion Leaders or Outsiders?” and “Europe and the Crisis. Perspectives for the Russia-EU Relations”, which will take place on Friday, July 26, 2013, at 4 p.m. and at 6:30 p.m. respectively, in the Museum for Contemporary Art PERMM (2, Monastyrskaya St., Perm, Russian Federation).
Both discussions formed a part of the Programme of the International Civil Society Forum “Pilorama”, which had to have been carried out on the territory of the Memorial Centre of the History of Political Repressions “Perm 36” from July 26-28, 2013. Due to the Directorate decision about the impossibility to carry out the “Pilorama” in the current conditions, other events, planned in the frame of the Pilorama 2013 will be held in the framework of the project "Pilorama. Continuation ", starting from October the 30.
As speakers, leading experts from Russia and other European countries are invited:
- Steffen ANGENENDT (Germany), Advisor to the Minister of Economic Co-Operation and Development of Germany on the Migration and Development Affairs, Senior Assosiate Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP) – German Institute for International and Security Affairs in Berlin
- Evgeny BABUSHKIN (Russia), public journalist, writer, observer for the “Snob” Journal and Snob.Ru Portal (Moscow)
- Jakub BENEDYCZAK (Poland),Batory Foundation, Visa-Free Europe Coalition
- Harry HUMMEL (the Netherlands), Netherlands Helsinki Committee, member organization of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum
- Svetlana MAKOVETSKAYA (Russia), Director at the Centre for Civic Analysis and Independent Research “GRANI” (Perm)
- Stefan MELLE (Germany), journalist, Director at the NGO “German-Russian Exchange”
- Alexander MOROZOV (Russia), Chief Editor at the “Russian Journal” (Moscow)
- Vesna TERŠELIČ (Croatia/Slovenia), Director at the “Documenta” Centre for Peace Research and Historical Legacy Elaboration
- Elena SHKARUBO (Russia), journalist, public figure, Head of the Project Sib.fm (Novosibirsk)
Organisers are Memorial Centre of the History of Political Repressions “Perm 36”, “Civic Engagement Institute” (Perm), MitOst Association (Germany), Association “German-Russian Exchange” (Germany-Russia) supported by the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum.
Partners: Perm Regional Branch of the International Society “Memorial”, Museum of Contemporary Art PERMM
We kindly ask you to register for the participation in the event in advance, due to the limited number of seats, via e-mail email@example.com (indicating your name and surname, the name of the organisation, and your contact information – phone number, e-mail).
Zoya Lukyanova, mob. + 7 902 476 61 62