The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum (CSF) is looking for two interns who will be based at the CSF Secretariat in Berlin. The first internship will last from February 1st until April 30th, 2021. The second internship will last from May 3rd until July 31st, 2021.
The EU-Russia Civil Society Forum was founded in March 2011 and is currently partnered with over 180 non-governmental organisations in the EU and Russia. It is a platform for cooperation between civil society organisations from Russia and the EU with the purpose of developing common positions, designing advocacy activities and strengthening their voice among the general public, governments and other stakeholders. The CSF is currently financed by the EU and other governmental and private donors.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week). The intern will assist the work of the Operations and Programmes Department of the CSF Secretariat.
- Support the planning and the implementation of programmes such as the re-granting programmes for Forum members, Legal Dialogue, Reflecting Europe and possibly a new project on Gender equality and publications such as The Report on State of Civil Society;
- Research on topics related to the programmes;
- Assisting with communication, preparation and implementation of the annual Europe Lab in July 2021 in the Netherlands;
- Assisting with editorial and translation work involving English and Russian (and if possible German), depending on proficiency level.
- Enrolled at an EU university for the entire duration of the internship (preferably as a compulsory internship as part of one’s studies);
- The ability to effectively work both in a team and on your own, organisational skills;
- Interest in project/event management on an international level;
- Excellent English and good Russian; other European languages (especially German) are an asset.
**For Non-EU applicants – legal permit to stay in Germany throughout the internship duration (90 days).
**Due to the Covid19 pandemic, the intern should be fine with working from home for one or two days per week.
- 3 month position (40 hours per week) starting either on February 1st or on May 3rd, 2021.
- Professional experience in a growing and innovative international NGO involving interaction with leading non-governmental actors in the EU and Russia.
- Opportunities to engage in civil society and cultural life in Berlin.
- Friendly working atmosphere and multicultural staff.
- Monthly compensation of EUR 350.
How to apply:
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) in one pdf by December 13th, 2020 to Christina Riek, Programme Coordinator at the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place online in the third week of December.
If you have questions regarding the internship please contact us via email@example.com or + 49 30 4606 4540.